Sunday, June 16, 2024

My Love Song List.

I remember falling in love. More than once. 

I remember there's always a song or two, every time. So these are the songs that hits the way it did. Once upon a time. Love, long lost but never forgotten. 

Rush Rush 
 / Will You Marry Me? - Paula Abdul / Selingkar Kasih - Rem

La Luna Belinda Carlise / Ke Sayup Bintang - Ning 

Fly By - Blue / The Virgin State of Mind

Could I Have This Kiss Forever? - Whitney Houston & Enrique / Nobody Wants to Be Lonely - Christina Aguilera + Ricky Martin 

Bunga-Bunga Cinta - Misha Omar

Boom Boom Boom - Rare Blend / Meet Me Halfway - the Black Eyed Peas

Menanti - Aishah

*This list is created to remember the love I've found and lost. All the missed opportunities. Tears. Tenderness. Affection. Emptiness. Longing. Misery. Hatred. 

Things left unsaid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment