Friday, June 14, 2024

Dreams and Nightmares Do Come Trues

When I was really young, I used to pretend that that I have some kind of uncurable disease. 

I would pretend that the doctor holding my wrist and tell it to my face. I would then teary eyed, would ask "How long do I have?" and pretend that my world is falling apart.

At the other hand, at the same time, I would imagine having crazy amount of money and living my life the way I always wanted.

The live includes not having to worry about money ever again, charted flight for my family  to a gathering somewhere exotic. Personal assistants, crazy duo tone convertible cars, huge villas, suitcases of money and RM300 million. It's always the same amount. Always the same amount. 

Now when I am grown, I've gone through a failed suicide attempt. 

I sliced my wrist, twice and was bleeding and looking for a tall spot to jump off from, when they found me and took me to the hospital.

That morning, I was told that I've lost 3 litres of blood and somebody whispered to me that I have AIDS and that the treatment is going to be VERY EXPENSIVE. 

I've survived suicide attempt. 
I've survived penuemonia. 
I've survived Hepatitis C. 
I've got past AIDS. 
Now I have cancer and it's terminal. 

I am still waiting for my RM300 million. 


No comments:

Post a Comment