Sunday, June 23, 2024

I Feel..

It's almost 2 am and I am not sleepy.

It's weird to have 2 office colleagues to text you at 10 pm. 

One asking about work. 

The other one, who I am not very close with, texted me to ask if I am OK. He said he suddenly thought of me. It was tad weird. 

Yesterday Abang Habib called me. His operation went well. He'll be in the hospital doe the next week or so. Maybe I'll drop by to see him on Wednesday. 

I booked a holiday for my birthday.

Terengganu. 

I guess I will have to convert my overtime for last month as off-days. Made plans with Bad to meet up in Terengganu. He told me his birthday is in July too. 22nd July. 

Cute. 

So that's that. 

I feel weird. 

I feel pain moving in my stomach, some weird aches around my genitals and groin area and the nerve at the end of my fingers and toes is acting up. They're numb and painful. Sharp stabbing pain here and there. My legs and arms are getting numb too. 

I feel slightly nauseous. 

I hope that this is just the effect of the chemo on Friday. 

I am planning to try the RSO. 




No comments:

Post a Comment