Friday, June 7, 2024

I Feel Very Tired

Imagine walking from your room to the bathroom and back and immediately needing to lie down because you feel very tired. That's what happened to me since yesterday.

I am at the day care ward.

Woke up early but stayed in bed. Tried to shower but I can't stand the cold so I brushed my teeth and washed my face. 

I gathered what I wanted to wear for today and walked back to my room. Had to lie down because I was unbelievably tired. 

I got a grab, arrived at PPUM, got down and had to sit to catch my breath.

Then I went down to the clinic and registered myself. I can't even reach my favourite seat. So I sat there uncomfortably waiting for my name to be called. 

Walking from the chair to the counter was really tiring. I asked for my sick slip, the nice lady at the counter asked me to go get from the nurse. I explained to her my situation and she was nice enough to go and get it.

Then I proceeded to the second floor. I am lucky to get a padded seat, but it's a middle seat so I had to slant towards my right. I explained to the Chinese uncle next to me. He's alright.

Then I felt it. A sharp stabbing pain. I forgot that I didn't go to the loo before getting ready to come here. 

It felt like a mace with sharp hooks being pushed from the inside of my stomach. It was PAINFUL. 

I had to take my morphine.

I waited for a whole before deciding to go to the toilet. So I grabbed some tissue from the bag, pads and slowly walked towards the toilet which is on the far end of the building. 

It was a tedious process of taking clothes off, rest, hanging them, rest, well you got the picture. After struggling, a loud pop and the pain disappeared. It was gas.

I just got to learn that I can't do chemo today because I needed to get my my taken, which the doctor said, no need. 

So I have to go down and get my blood taken and come back on Monday. 

Life is frustrating like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment