Sunday, November 2, 2008

What day is it today?

Yesterday was like a blur... hehehe... Anyway I had a great time Emceeing the 3P Seminar... I always find myself uncomfortable among kids... Hate them... But donno why, yesterday ok je... Mebbe the kids are as big as myself...

My butt-shrinking diet shrunk my butt too much... Some people commented I looked flat from behind... Dono why some people paid too much attention to my behind... Aiya...

So the weather is like dono what to say la... Left LADA with the top down... Keta punya top mind you... The weather was like so nice... Not too hot... Not too cold... Drove pass Pasar Malam Kuah then it was like so hot... then when I passed Trimula, it was like so gelap and windy all of a sudden... Then... While I was waiting for my makan2, it was raining cats, dogs and pickup-trucks... Haiz...

Then I met Cikgu Pheng. I haven't seen him for a while. He didn't recognize me.... hahaha... Adei...

Then I went home at about 7pm November 1, unwrap my makan, went mandi, while I was drying myself, I lay-down for a few sec... And I woke up at 10.00am November 2. Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment