Saturday, November 29, 2008

Crazy Week


I got THE CAR d!!!!


Aiyo... So happy...


Anyway, today I know who my real friends are... I tak mandi sehari, gi jalan merata dunia kat Langkawi, went to the bank twice, makan at more then 3 places and my friends still managed to hang out with me... Pity Ms. Halina ngan Ms. Piena la... U guys punya hidung memang koman la... hahahaha...
My new car picked a fight with Ms. Piena... It was a very "heart-moving" experience to see how she entered and exited the car... Gelak sampai sakit perut...


Heard sum stupid story about someone who got lucky and endured poking and jerking for 5 hours... That's 300 minutes or 18,000 seconds of poking, pushing, pulling, bumping and grining. Gila.


Today started with a wake up call by Ms. Halina and ended unexpectedly... I went out with....


I'm not telling, but lets just say that six long months of waiting... Haiz...


Lovey Dovey mode kini kembali...


But too early to say for sure... I may have to end my single status again for this year...... Haiz... So many new frontiers to explore... :p


OKlah... gotta sleep d... Nite2 world...
The unedited, un-air-brushed, unwashed me... Hehehe... for someone who x mandi more than 24hrs... I looked kinda good...

No comments:

Post a Comment