Thursday, November 6, 2008

Story-Telling...

Once upon a time. There was this group of people. They were happy... Until...



So the story goes.

So go and ask every one of them, there will be different versions of the story. And if you ask any one of them, they will tell a slightly different version of the real story. And the real version will soon be lost. Somewhere.



It's funny when people talks bad about people.



It's a joke to imagine someone actually talking about you and the things you do especially those who share intimate stories about people. But secrets are useless unless you share it with people. You gossip. You add bits of your opinion here and there.



Go ahead. Let your imagination run WILD. It's OK.



We all have our own way to deal with things.



Some people gets hot instantly and cools down just as fast. Some people just explodes. Some just shrugged things off and laughed.



I used to freak out and make a scene when people talk bad about me. Now I just don't give a damn when people bad-mouth me, in private, in public, what ever...



To people who may think this post is about him or her, get a dog, get a husband if you can't manage to snag one, order a "rabbit" online, get help, get a life. This one is for you.



P/S: Kindly read the blog title carefully... It says "My Car, My Dick, My Life, My Business". Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Betoi, Lisham. Add my finger to this person too. Remember Mama kata apa kat kita, katok dia dulu baru katok ulaq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why your middle finger is short? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U do pay attention to unnecessary things eh Faisal? Coba ko cakap... How long is long enough? :P

    ReplyDelete