Saturday, September 13, 2008

What's New...

I miss you
So much
I miss you in the morning
How hard it was to get you out of bed
Then you'd curl up on the sofa and fell asleep again.
I miss your sleepy face in the morning.
I miss boiling you hot water in the morning for your bath.
I miss making breakfast for you.
How you'd shiver when you stepped out from the shower...
Then I miss you how you'd rush to finish your breakfast
and then you'd rush out the door to work and I'd close the door behind you.
I'd be alone for a while.
I'd go to work but I'd be thinking of you every five minutes.
You'd send me messages.
Then I'd drive back home to you.
I miss the look you'd give me when you open the door.
I miss the way you walk.
I miss the way you'd hog the pillows and the blanket while we were watching tv.
I miss watching you watching tv.
I miss you sitting infront of my computer.
I miss all the stupid videos you watch on youtube and how you'd force me to watch them.
I miss all the crappy love songs you'd ask me to put into you I-pod.
I miss our little quarrels.
I miss our break-ups.
I miss buying you your favorite chocolate.
I miss our make-ups.
I miss how you'd point your long fingers at me.
I miss the crazy shuffle dance you'd make.
I miss how you'd make me join you.
I miss you standing infront of my tv with the remote in one hand.
I miss your smile and most of all I miss your silly laughter.
I miss how you'd nag to me to do things.
I miss how you'd take my news materials and pretend to be a newsreader.
I miss your little stories,
How you'd look annoyed if I wasn't paying any attention to you.
I miss driving you around.
I miss how we'd pretend not to know one another in public.
I miss watching you while you eat your dinner and cleaning up afterwards.
I miss picking up your clothes on the floor.
I miss doing laundry for you.
I miss ironing your shirt and hanging them.
I miss how you'd pretend to be nice just to ask me to get you something.
I miss you sleeping on my couch while I do my work.
I miss looking at you while you hog my pillows.
I miss carrying you to bed
How your hands would fall down while I'm carrying you.
I miss covering you up in the blanket and watching you curl up inside.
I miss the little talks we had in the dark.
I miss how you'd fall asleep so fast then leaving me talking to myself.
I miss your cute snores.
They used to bother me so much,
I miss clapping so loud when you snore just to make you stop
I guess up till now,
You never knew what woke you up.
I miss walking out on you when you sleep to finish my work.
I miss checking out on you while you sleep,
Just to see if the blankie came off,
They always do.
I miss prying the pillows from you and the blankie too.
I miss being pushed to the edge of the bed.
I miss you in my life, my house, my car.
They seems so empty without you.
I'm so empty without you.
I miss apologizing for all the things I've done,
Things I should've done.
I miss you.
My world is bleak without you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment