Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Opss... Been Bad... Didn't Mean to Do It...

Been bitter at someone lately... You know who you are... I think it's better not talking about "it" rather than talking about "it" and wait for things to blow out of hand. So we had fun together. We tried, things didn't work out. That's it.

Two bad relationship in one year... That's a new record even by my standard. I mean the first one was a mistake. The second one, well, a rebound.

So after a long long long time... Someone finally (in a cute way)ask me out on a date... I was like (raising my depressed emotionally unstable face and went like WHAT?!)but anyway I decided to play along and see what it feels like to go on a traditional date... Hehehe...

Traditional? I've never been traditional all my life... I'm a left-handed guy... I only eat with spoon... No fork oso can eat... I don't know how to tie kain pelikat and sampin... What else? I pee standing up (normal for a guy, a big no no for traditional guy and of course girls) I can go on and on listing just how untraditional I am.

But that's not my point.

Anyway I went out on a date. Yeah... But it's not my point to let people know that I got lucky or anything... It's funny when you expect so much from someone or something... Things always magically screw up on you... Then when you don't expect anything from someone... Everything turned out so beautiful and you both ended up having a great time.

It's a very much a welcomed change from my usual daily mundane life. Whatever that means. You see lately my life is like in either "depressed mode" or "more depressed than usual mode".

Small things can be very annoying... Small things can be wonderful... Small things can be painful... It's a whole universe that can be found in small things... A dish is just a dish but the condiment (usually consists of small things) that makes the dish memorable...

I think I'll stop typing now... Elizabeth Taylor once said that once you show people everything, you have nothing else to show... Hehehe... Right on...

No comments:

Post a Comment