Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Feeling Off...

I'm feeling off... A bit... OK... Alot!

This usually happens to me when there's a celebration around the corner... Birthdays... Festivities... It's normal for me but is that normal?

So what's new... Lost almost 10kgs during the fasting month. Hopefully to lose summore.

I have this silly infatuation for married people. I know it's bad. It's very bad but I can't help myself. I turn to mush with these people... Yes, that means more than one married person. Hehehe...

Crazy stuff I've done these past few weeks since I last posted, there are many, but a few worth mentioning. I went on a dare... A crazy dare. It was crazy, it was fun.

Pierced my labret (lower lips la). It was scary but not painful at all. I can do it everyday until I ran out of lower lip area to pierce.

I think I've said enough... Pix!


Me being naughty.

Another one...


No comments:

Post a Comment