Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Talking in Riddles... What Am I Saying...


We never fight fair. We hide our hand. Wait until one of us turns our back. Then we stab. Hit or miss. It doesn't matter.

When we talk. We say things that we don't mean to say. When we make a promise, we'll see to it that the promise is never kept. And we make people wait. Bleed to death. Curl up on the floor and die. Just like that.

Then there the music and the songs. They never sound the same like the first time we hear them. It evolves. In time. Changes, distorts it's meaning.

And the roads. They never lead to the same destination. Never. They may feel the same. A sense of de javu of walking there before. But that doesn't matter. Time flies by. We are all dying. And most of the time we forget about it. Too busy living. Too busy lying.

Denial is what makes us weak. But we're too proud to admit that.

How come the moon looks so yellow tonight?

I'll just flick my cigarrette and turn the sparks into stars and kill a few hundred thousand healthy cells. That doesn't mean I don't value myself like you do. I am like you. Only more bitter.

Someone beautiful and famous, who died a tragic death once said, life is like a box, six sides, how do you get in? I think I have an anwer to that... When life ends, they'll put you in one. I guess I've grown used to cruel jokes. It's because I've been hanging around you all this while. Sad fact that the joke was me.

C0nsidering how dangerous everything is, nothing is frightening.

Experience shows that one can be unhappy and still look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment