Friday, July 11, 2008

I am a year older

i'am so confused, 1 year ago i was so sure about what i wanted. this year, i am s bitter as i was the day i packed my bag and left everything behind.

this year, i truly got what i wanted.

1 year. 365 days. 1 full circle. I've progressed so fast and yet today I am back where I began. Last year.

I was single-had a serious crush with someone-was in love (this is where everything went blurry- I see frown, huge smile, screams, sighs, making out, breakingup, making out again, breaking up again, repeat, your laughter, my tears, my confessions, your lies, the sad times, the happy times)

It's all a blur. But 1 thing that for sure, I am misssing someone.

I know I shouldn't be missing this person but I am. Maybe today is the last day on which I'll allow myself to missing the person(s) that I've missed and move on with my life, which is... Which one ah? So many lives, so many names, I'm struggling to keep up.

Every year I died or it feels like it.

So another year gone by, another chapter. I'll keep on doing this, until the story ends.

Enough about the sad and depressing stuffs in my life. It's all in my head. You are what you allow yourself to show to other people.

Remember when I went to see notebooks for myself? I went to see the Asus EEE PC, then the Manhattan Mini-PC (with touch-screen right?) Both are about RM1,600.00. Then I saw that darn nice Compaq Presario 1286 TU at RM2,800.00 which I can afford, I think. Then after serious discussion... TADA!


Ms. Sufina & Ms. Halina surprised me by buying me a notebook/tablet pc! All the other hadiah yg i dapat. SUKe GileR Ngan BENDa nlEH slap LeH tulis2 LAglK ala2 Notepad cam lpHoNe tapl BeSaQ.
Apa dia menatang nih?
Japs ye...
HP Pavilion tx2100 Entertainment Notebook PC
For the power of an entertainment notebook PC, the versatility of a tablet PC and the convenience of a touchscreen, the tx2000 has everything you are looking for - all wrapped in an attractive, sleek package.

Features

Featuring genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic or Premium for superior digital entertainment and advanced features

Featuring a 12.1 inch diagonal widescreen high-definition touchscreen display and a built-in digitiser for handwriting with a battery-less rechargeable eraser pen, you can use the tx2000 as a notebook PC or a handwriting tablet

AMD dual core processors and NVIDIA® GeForce® Go graphics provide the speed you need when you are on the move.

With three operational modes - PC mode for notebook computing, display mode for watching TV or movies and tablet mode for handwriting or gaming, the tx2000 is truly versatile

Weighing-in at just under two kilograms, the tx2000 is wrapped in a stunning new Echo HP Imprint design, a circular pattern that reverberates with energy as each ring spreads and connects with the others

Specifications

Processor type AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 • , Level 2 cache 512 KB + 512 KB, Up to 1600 MHz system bus running at AC/DC mode 35 Watt
Operating system installed Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 32-bit
Standard memory 2048 MB
Memory layout (2 x 1024 MB)
Internal drives Internal hard disk drive 160 GB
Hard disk controller SATA Hard Disk Drive
Hard disk drive speed 5400 rpm
Optical drive type Lightscribe Super Multi DVD Writer (+/-R +/-RW) with Double Layer support
System features
Memory card device 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards
Modem High speed 56K modem
Network interface Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Wireless technologies 802.11 pre-n
Wireless capability Bluetooth® wireless networking
External I/O ports 3 USB 2.0, 1 VGA port, 1 RJ11 modem connector, 1 RJ45 ethernet connector, S-video TV out, 2 headphones-out one w/ SPDIF out, 1 mic-in, 2 remote control infrared ports (remote optional), integrated stereo mic, cable docking connector
Expansion slots One ExpressCard/34 slot
Display size 12.1” WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display
Display resolution 1280 x 800
Video adapter NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6150
Video RAM Up to 527 MB Total Available Graphics Memory
Control panel HP QuickPlay media player software and its dedicated menu controls, music and DVD buttons
Ergonomic features
Integrated finger print reader ; Integrated Touch-screen (Pen input optimized) ; Integrated pen for touch screen ; Media control buttons located on panel
Webcam HP Pavilion WebCam with Integrated Microphone
Remote control HP Mini Remote Control
Internal audio 3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated
Speakers and microphone Altec Lansing® speakers
Keyboard 101 key compatible keyboard
Pointing device Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad, volume control, mute buttons, 3 Quick Launch Buttons
Power supply type 65 W AC Power Adapter
Software
Software - Productivity & finance
Microsoft® Works and Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007 60-Day Trial Version
Pre-installed software
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0; Windows Mail; Adobe® Reader 8.0
Optical drive driver software
Windows Media Player ; Windows Photo Gallery ; DVD Play ; Windows Movie Maker, Windows DVD Maker ; Cyberlink DVD Suite ; Windows Media center, QuickPlay for Windows ; Digital Persona Fingerprint reader software ; HP Total Care Advisor
Software included
Recovery partition (including possibility to recover system, applications and drivers separately); Optional re-allocation of recovery partition; Recovery CD/DVD creation tool; Symantec™ Norton Internet Security™ 2008 (60 days live update); Notebook Help & Support
Dimensions / weight / warranty
Weight 1.92 kg
Package weight 3.93 kg

Dimensions (W x D x H) 22.40 cm (L) x 30.60 cm (W) x 3.13 cm (min) H / 3.87 cm (max) H
Package dimensions (W x D x H) 485 x 112 x 360 mm
Warranty statement
1 year, pick-up and return, parts and labour
Limited warranty coverage and exceptions
A +2 years warranty extension is available - HP Care Pack U4819E or U4821E (including
Accidental Damage Protection) Express service UE601E (D+2 Turn around Time)
At a glance
HP Pavilion tx2130ea Entertainment Notebook PC (KM125EA)

Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 32-bit2048 MB250 GBLightscribe Super Multi DVD Writer (+/-R +/-RW) with Double Layer supportNVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 615022.40 cm (L) x 30.60 cm (W) x 3.13 cm (min) H / 3.87 cm (max) H1.92 kg802.11 pre-n
Tu dia...
nI aku tgh nalp pakai notebook baru la! Xyah pakai Kibod2 DaH. MaiN tuLis2 Jek!

I just want to be alone tonight, so we went early to McDs to have a very long chat.

Very interesting story.

It's good to have a chat about our lives instead of talking about other peoples'. It's good to know that we can talk about something by saying as it is rather than waiting for someone to bring it up and adding our own comments.

I am not feeling good, last night I went to the clinic to get another injection. This time around, my cute (used-to be) butt kena ngan doktor itu. Adei... Kebas satu kaki belah kiri. Benci tol. It's hard to be strong when your body starts to fall apart. Nothing serious tho. Everyone's dying. Doesn't matter if one dies early. People are being born every seconds. It's a viscious cycle. But hey, that's life.

For my friends who had endured me and my unbelievable mood-swing for a full year, Thank you all for being a friend, for being there when I needed support and for disappearing when I needed my space.

For those who barely made it, Thanks anyway, consolation prize- I wont be bothering you and you and you anymore this year. Maybe we will meet as strangers who looks familiar. Maybe we will never meet again. Who knows, life's full of surprises. You can gain a lot and you can lose a lot in time.

For someone who asked me, what was my wish for last year, thank you. For everything.

TQ guys foR The wondeRFuL BlRTHDay PReSent(s) aND THE PRe-BlrtHday DinnER .





anotheR Look at the notebook. It's foldable, with touch-screen. It's a HP.



Anyway TQ2, to everyone who sent me an sms or two wishing me happy birthday. If you expect a reply from the message, then you don't really know me that well.

Thank you all for everything.

The good, the bad , all the illusions, deceptions, the false, love and hatred, the sweet and the bitter.

Thank you.

If I am unreachable, that's just me being me. I just want to be alone for a while. To get my head right.

It's my compulsory annual-mega-dose of depression. I need it badly. Hope you guys will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment