Monday, June 6, 2011

Waiting... Waiting...

I'm waiting for my new "babies"... They'll be arriving tomorrow kot... I've divided my current lungfish tank into 2... It should fit them both comfortably...

1 tip of successfully keeping a lungfish is to have a mesh divider between the fish and what ever wired aquarium appliances that you might want to include in its tank and between the fish and also, a tight fitting lid... They're deceptively strong...

Here's a face pix of my new lungfish... I've posted the tail end in the previous post. It'll be arriving with a shipment of the African Freshwater Butterfly Fish (Pantodon buchholzi).


It's sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!

The Saddled Bichir (Polyopterus endlicheri) and the Ropefish (Eirpetoicthys calabaricus) will be arriving next week due to some reason. The stock is not stable enough to ship. That's a GOOD REASON enough... Happy, happy...

I have a friend who is capable of bringing this species Neoceratodus forsteri, the Australian Lungfish direct from Australia with CITES documentation and ID chip, of course.

YES! The Australian Lungfish, Neoceratodus forsteri is available for sale in Malaysia. No kidding!

Look me up on facebook if you're in Malaysia and is interested to be the select few proud owner of this species.

I am saving up to buy one too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment