Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Buntets A, B, C & D and Then Some...

Presenting (drumroll, eye-roll to all non-fish friendly people person) my lungfish collection...

This is Buntet A. It's almost 1 year old. I got this one from a friend who bought it in Penang. It's as big as a mans arm, or a very muscular womans' arm. :)

Buntet A is currently living alone in a 3' tank.


Buntet B arrived 1 day earlier that Buntet C & D and it is the biggest of the batch.


Buntet C is the with the nipped tail end that looks more like "{" instead of the normal ">"


Buntet Dis the smallest of the lot. It is also the most active.

Group photo- Buntets C, D & B

This means I'll be adding at least 3, 3' aquariums to accommodate these new additions. Yay! Not forgetting the lungfish poop scooping (Buntet As poop is as big as a cats poop! I kid you not!), monthly water change, electricity bill etc. I love my hobby!

Also, I received 1 Polypterus endlicheri with superb markings, based on my standard, but I don't see a lot of P. endlicheri in person. It's about 5 inches. It's beautiful.

Spot the Saddled Bichir, Polypterus endlicheri in this picture!


And today we bid our goodbyes to the cute and entertaining and useful to have around the office (no doubt) to the practical students doing internship at our office... Kakak, Adik & Din! All the best.

AND! A surprise visit by an OLD friend, Mr. Zaki who used to work as a technician at the station.


Haji Said, Kakak, Zaki and "Adik Yang Comel Macam Rabbit tu"

No comments:

Post a Comment