Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yesterday was funny. Why? 1 situation. 2 different ways of asking for things to be done.
1 is by being nice. You can ask for things politely. Nothing happened. Zip! Nada!
2, you can be rude, shout, throw some tantrum, and then just totally ignore those little people.
Miraculously... You'll get your way.
Funny how some people went just to make things difficult and are willing to go extra mile just to annoy people.
They do stuff not because they have to do it. But because they want to do it and because the fact that they can do it.
It's like "Hey, I might be getting paid less than you, but I am more more senior than you, even though I am wrong but I've been doing this since even before you were born..."- kind of thing. I would like to fucking po9litely point that in time, even text books will be revised and updated.
Seniority rules. Right. Most of the time, old stuff expires first, unless it's a classic.
I dont need help. Help is for people who have problem.
I am handling my problems in my own way.
Need to get out and kill stuff.

Do I fucking look like I need a fucking help?

No comments:

Post a Comment